Terms and Conditions
Updated: 9th December 2022
The Company reserves the right to update these Terms of Service at any time. Unless we state otherwise, your continued use of the Services after we post modifications to the Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. If you object to the changes, please do not continue using the Services.
The Services may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law. By accessing the Services, you agree that you shall not use the Services in a manner that:
• Violates these Terms, or any applicable Laws, Eegulations, or Contractual Agreements
• Violates the Discord Terms of Service, which can be found at https://discord.com/terms;
• Infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights of any Party (including LibbyBot);
• Threatening, Harassing, Defamatory, Libelous, Deceptive, Fraudulent, Malicious, Obscene, or otherwise Objectionable;
• Jeopardizes the security of your or any other person's account (such as exposing login credentials);
• Attempts, in any manner, to obtain passwords, accounts, or other private information from other users;
• Interferes or attempts to interrupt the proper operation of the Services;
• Exploits or publicly informs other members of any error or bug which gives an unintended advantage;
• Involves the developing or distributing of "auto" or "macro" software programs or applications;
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Services immediately, without prior notice, and under our sole discretion, for any or no reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, a violation of any of the foregoing, or any other behavior deemed a violation of the Terms of Service.
Refunds for any paid items are non-refundable. Including, without limitation, in the event of your termination or cancellation of the paid services or items. We may refuse to issue a refund for any or no reason at our discretion.
Invite Libby Today
Libby comes with full permissions excluding Administrator.
When inviting Libby, you can choose to disable permissions as you see fit!